Urban Landscape Working Group: Draft White Paper.
Each WG2 participant was assigned a topic to develop, with the aim of establishing a kind of white paper.
The participants started to work on each topic and sent a first draft of their work.
5 topics are developed by the WG :
- The need of green spaces in urban environments. (By Joao Florido)
- No blue, no green. No irrigation, no relevant benefits of green areas. ( Tomás Brzobohatý & Lorenzo Arcangeli)
- More blue with less water. Improving the efficiency of irrigation systems and steps to take on defective stablished irrigation systems. (Tomás Brzobohatý & Rafael Diaz)
- Right irrigation designs, right irrigation products, right irrigation installation, right irrigation maintenance to maximize the benefits of green areas at long term. (Damir Cizmek& Rob Hoogeveen)
- Current products, water management systems and maintenance procedures to maximize the water efficiency on irrigation systems for green areas (Xavier Botrel & Santi Casanella)